[personal profile] thecatevari
THINGS WOT PT PLANS TO WRITE SOMEDAY SOMEHOW:

(In No Particular Order)


  1. [livejournal.com profile] undermistletoe challenge. Threesome. Transmutationverse. Sam and Jess gang up on Dean. Due Dec. 8.

  2. [livejournal.com profile] beanside's Birthday fic. Sex pollen. Dean gives up the bracelet. Due Dec. 17.

  3. [livejournal.com profile] spn_holiday for sekrit recipient. No idea. Due Dec 24.

  4. [livejournal.com profile] sockkpuppett. Sex Pollen fic.

  5. [livejournal.com profile] txtequilanights Smallville: Clex. Happy, schmoopy, porny futurefic.
  6. [livejournal.com profile] inlovewithnight. Gunn/Dean. Plotted, but only 1/3 written.

  7. [livejournal.com profile] inlovewithnight. BSG. Lee Adama, teen crackwhore.
  8. [livejournal.com profile] likeadeuce Wes & Adam. AtS/Spooks. Started.
  9. [livejournal.com profile] alizarin_nyc. Angry sex. No fandom in particular. Ooh. Maybe Angel.
  10. [livejournal.com profile] lierdumoa SGA HS AU. John/Rodney.
  11. [livejournal.com profile] dierdre_c. Dean/Johnny. F4 crossover.
  12. [livejournal.com profile] keepaofthecheez. RPS. J2 new OTP Jensen POV.
  13. [livejournal.com profile] wrenlet Gilmore Girls. Dean/Lorelai smut.

  14. Post-Apocalyptic Hustler fic with [livejournal.com profile] nymeria
  15. Heartverse: Blood in the Water
  16. Heartverse: Chains of Babylon, Sam POV
  17. Heartverse: Tonsillectomy fic/Sam's baby.
  18. Heartverse: Sam & Dean start hunting again after Until I Can See Again
  19. Heartverse: Sam & Dean in Streator.
  20. Heartverse: The Siege
  21. Heartverse: Sammy has no friends.
  22. Heartverse: Dean gets his memories back.
  23. Heartverse: Year 8 & 9: Dean leaves.
  24. Heartverse: Emma/Deacon confrontation. (may be incorporated into The Siege)
  25. Heartverse: Tattoo/prankwar
  26. Heartverse: Ashe becomes the housekeeper.
  27. Heartverse: The visitation of John.
  28. Heartverse: Lucas/Connor
  29. Transmutationverse: Route 666. Cassie vs. Jess
  30. Transmutationverse: Shadow. Jess meets John.
  31. Transmutationverse: The Benders. Saving Jess.
  32. Transmutationverse: Skin
  33. Lightverse: Hunting
  34. Lightverse: Jake, Sammy & His Therapist
  35. Lightverse: The 2nd Break-up (lead in to [livejournal.com profile] txtequilanights's story.
  36. Lightverse: The divorce & the core arc wrap-up.
  37. Lightverse: Beast of Burden.
  38. Lightverse: Jealous!Dean (Joshua) fic.

  39. Lightverse AU
  40. Sateda!Dean. Dean/Ronon. Dean is Found.
  41. Dark Angel/SPN crossover. Sam/Alec/Dean.
  42. Sex Pollen: Keep
  43. Halo: Penumbra
  44. Californication take off
  45. Little Mermaid crack!fic
  46. Genderfuck Hooker!fic
  47. Dean as the older sister fic.
  48. Books of the Living, Books of the Dead, Pt. 3
  49. Sam/Dean/Sam PWP
  50. Dean's proto-brain tumor fic.
  51. Smallville: Lex finds Conner.
  52. Arc One
  53. Angel: Lindsey, Fix S5 fic.


THINGS THAT WILL PROBABLY NEVER GET DONE:


  1. The Inside: Pretty Girls. Started for a 'thon; got bogged down in details.
  2. Firefly: Pre-series Internment Camp fic. I really want to finish this one. I know the basic arc, but it bogs down in the middle.
  3. Firefly: Post-Serenity movie fic. Too vague. All in bits. Another one I'd LIKE to finish, but the Firefly muse is sluggish and still wounded.

Date: 2006-11-29 07:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] estrella30.livejournal.com
Heartverse: Dean gets his memories back.

!!!!!!!!!!

really?????

Date: 2006-11-29 09:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thecatevari.livejournal.com
Well, I have to figure out some stuff, but yeah. Of COURSE!

Date: 2006-11-29 07:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] estrella30.livejournal.com
actually, that only *slightly* edges out:

Chains of Babylon, Sam POV

because, YES. dude. I just reread CoB again yesterday, no lie. YAY!

Date: 2006-11-29 10:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thecatevari.livejournal.com
EEeee. YAY!

Date: 2006-11-29 07:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] beanside.livejournal.com
*grin* You're rather shorting yourself on my b-day. I'm not til the 17th.

Date: 2006-11-29 09:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thecatevari.livejournal.com
OMG, I don't know WHY I keep getting that wrong! I don't even KNOW anyone who has a birthday on the 14th

Date: 2006-11-29 08:29 pm (UTC)
jebbypal: (Default)
From: [personal profile] jebbypal
Okay, no more letting your muse chat with fandoms. I think you've got enough on your plate there for a while;)

Date: 2006-11-29 09:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thecatevari.livejournal.com
The really sad part is that I thought of at least four more stories that I'd forgotten to put on the list. *headdesks*

Date: 2006-11-29 10:36 pm (UTC)
jebbypal: (Default)
From: [personal profile] jebbypal
is there a separate list for original fic?

Date: 2006-11-29 10:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thecatevari.livejournal.com
Only in my head. That list is much smaller and more manageable.

Date: 2006-11-29 11:10 pm (UTC)
jebbypal: (Default)
From: [personal profile] jebbypal
*feeds viagra and oysters to original bunnies*

Date: 2006-11-29 10:36 pm (UTC)
jebbypal: (Default)
From: [personal profile] jebbypal
and omg where do you get these cute icons from??

Date: 2006-11-29 10:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thecatevari.livejournal.com
Um. Around? Honestly, I don't even know. The plot bunnies one was made by [livejournal.com profile] gngr and I would have sworn I saw you use it first. Huh.

Date: 2006-11-29 11:09 pm (UTC)
jebbypal: (Default)
From: [personal profile] jebbypal
Nope, most of my plot bunny ones are characters in costumes that cassiee makes...then the few "real" bunny ones that lurid does.

Date: 2006-11-30 01:59 am (UTC)
meredevachon: (old huck finn)
From: [personal profile] meredevachon
Okay. There were so many things on this list that I just wanted to squeal over just the possibility of them in your hands (I would list them, but I'm too lazy). And then I got to 52. Angel: Lindsey, Fix S5 fic.

I have a soul (barely tarnished). Where do I need to send it?

Profile

thecatevari

August 2009

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
161718192021 22
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 4th, 2026 03:00 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios